Norman J. and Rosaline M. Luttig Scholarship
The mission of the Norman J. and Rosaline M. Luttig Scholarship Fund is to award scholarships to deserving high school graduates pursuing their education at any accredited public or private college or university in the United States of America. By reaching out to motivated students, the Scholarship Fund helps to provide the means to attend college and the opportunity to realize their aspirations.
Students eligible for assistance must meet the following minimum criteria:
1. Be a senior in high school
2. Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
3. Must confirm acceptance to a minimum four (4) year college curriculum and attend that institution accredited in the program selected.
4. Has not attended another college or university after high school graduation.
5. Must declare a major in the following program fields to be considered:
- Architectural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
6. Must reside in a defined Clinton County School Districts, including:
- Bath High School – Bath Community Schools (48808)
- Carson City-Crystal High School – Carson City Crystal Area Schools (48811)
- Dewitt High School – Dewitt Public Schools (48820)
- Fowler High School – Fowler Public Schools (48835)
- Fulton High School – Fulton Schools (48856)
- Grand Ledge High School – Grand Ledge Public Schools (48837)
- Laingsburg High School – Laingsburg Community Schools
- Ovid Elsie High School – Ovid Elsie Area Schools (48831)
- Pewamo-Wesphalia High School – Pewamo-Wesphalia Comm. Schools (48873)
- Portland High School – Portland Public Schools (48875)
- St. Johns High School – St. Johns Public Schools (48879)
Scholarship will be paid in two equal installments in August and January. The second installment will be released upon proof of good academic progress (transcript required as proof). Individual must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Amount: $1,000 to $2,000
Deadline: March 15