Major Brands Scholarship
The purpose of the Major Brands scholarship is to provide scholarships to the children of current employees of Major Brands who will be or are attending an undergraduate program at an accredited college or university.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must:
- Be a child of an employee of Major Brands;
- Be currently enrolled in or entering a two or four-year college;
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above; and
- Maintain a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
- A current transcript must be included with the application.
- Scholarship selection will be based on merit and financial need.
- Preference may be given to students planning to attend a school located in the State of Missouri.
Advanced degrees beyond a Bachelors or supplemental education do not qualify for this scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January for up to four years.
Amount: $2,000 per academic year ($1,000 per semester)
Renewal process: Previous scholarship award recipients may renew their scholarship for up to eight (8) consecutive semesters provided they continue to maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher, continue to be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours per semester) and provide their cumulative transcript after each semester.
Note: Completion of the Education Budget is required to be considered for this opportunity. You may go back and edit your application at any time.