Dr. J.B. and Mrs. Isabella Bisceglia Scholarship Fund (Renewals)
The purpose of the Fund is to commemorate Dr. J. B. and Mrs. Isabella Bisceglia’s commitment to enhancing educational opportunities for students in need.
The students eligible for assistance shall be:
- a previous college scholarship recipients of the Dr. J. B. and Mrs. Isabella Bisceglia Scholarship Fund who intend to continue their education at a two or four year college/university or a technical school.
- Preference will be given to students who are members of Christ Presbyterian Church, Kansas City, Missouri, members of the First Haitian Fellowship at Christ Presbyterian Church or students at Scuola Vita Nuova Charter School.
- These scholarships will be supplemental for students who have already earned academic scholarships.
- Consideration will be given to financial need and the student’s work and community service record.
- Students must continue to attend classes and keep a 2.0 grade point average (or equivalent).
- Student interviews may also be required.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January.
The scholarship amount will be a minimum of $1,000 annually, to be paid in two equal installments, subject to the availability of funds in the Scholarship Fund.