Genevieve Edmee Lenz Guldner Kansas University Medical Center Scholarship
The purpose of the fund shall be to provide scholarships to Kansas University Medical Center (“KUMC”) students.
The students eligible for assistance shall be:
The scholarship will be $1,875 per year, renewable for 4 years if all requirements are met.
KUMC students with a demonstrated need for financial assistance.
- First priority will be given to students who have graduated from high school in Barton County, Missouri.
- Second priority shall be given to students who have graduated from high school in Southwest Missouri.
- The qualifying students may be undergraduate or graduate students.
- The recipient must maintain full time status and keep a minimum 3.0 grade point average (or equivalent).
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a KUMC student?
- Please attach your letter of acceptance into the Kansas University Medical Center