Jeffrey and Coleen Flathman College Scholarship Fund
The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarships to students graduating from a high school in Kansas with a graduating class of less than 40 students.
Students eligible for assistance shall:
- Graduate from a high school in Kansas, with a graduating class of less than 40 people, and
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be enrolled in a two or four-year public college or trade school.
- 2.75 GPA or above must be maintained with a minimum of 13 credit hours per semester.
Scholarship is renewable as long as the student maintains eligibility. Transcripts are required each semester.
This scholarship requires an online application to be completed. Create an account (click the sign up button) to begin your application.
- Supplemental Questions
- What are your educational goals and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
- How many students were in your graduating class?
- Please attach your high school transcript in .pdf format.