Willis Winn Scholarship Fund
The purpose of the Willis Winn Scholarship Fund shall be to provide scholarships to graduates of Plattsburg High School (Plattsburg, Missouri) who matriculate at a four-year college or university.
The students eligible for assistance must be:
- A Plattsburg High School graduate;
- Planning to enroll or currently enrolled as a full-time student at a four-your college or university; and
- Continue at a four-year college or university, in order to be eligible for renewal each academic year.
Guidelines: The scholarship award of $10,000 will be payable over four years, contingent on full-time enrollment each semester. The scholarship will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January prior to each semester. The scholarship will be made payable to the college or university according to the following schedule:
- First Year: $1,500 ($750 per semester)
- Second Year: $2,000 ($1,000 per semester)
- Third Year: $3,000 ($1,500 per semester)
- Fourth Year: $3,500 ($1,750 per semester)
Amount: $10,000 over 4 years; increases yearly.
Deadline: March 31.