1,000 Dreams Fund
The purpose of the 1000 Dreams Scholarship is to provide one-time educational assistance for high school aged girls or currently enrolled college-aged women in the United States. This can include assistance for needs including but not exclusive to: educational conferences, instructional programs related to creative or artistic pursuits, graduate exam application fees, textbooks or tuition. Needs that are ongoing (e.g., utility bills, food costs) or related to medical care are not covered by this fund.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- be women attending a two-year or four-year college/university; OR current high school students;
- demonstrate financial need;
- include two letters of recommendation; and
- include an essay explaining how the grant would be used.
- funds must be used the semester after they are awarded and cannot be deferred.
Previous recipients may not reapply for this scholarship.