Nancy Hartman Memorial Scholarship Fund
The purpose of this fund is to honor Nancy Hartman by assisting students who have attended schools she was involved in over her 33+ year career. Nancy was involved in teaching and substitute teaching in the Clarksburg MO, California MO, and Tipton MO school districts.
Students eligible for assistance must:
- Have attended Clarksburg High School, Tipton High School, or California High School in Missouri.
- Have a 2.5 GPA or above.
- Pursuing a degree in Education.
This is a one-time payment.
- Supplemental Questions
- Class Rank (e.g., 12/400 *400 students in your class and you are ranked 12th*)
- Did you attend a K-8 school in Clarksburg C-2 district?
- Why do you want to or why are you attending your chosen school?
- What do you hope to do with your education?
- Who was your favorite teacher and what impact did they have on your education?
- Please attach one (1) letter of reference from an individual other than a family member that speaks to your character, academic potential, and community involvement.
- Show 1 more