Honeywell Women in Engineering Scholarship
Honeywell offers two $5,000 annual scholarships exclusively for college junior & senior engineering students participating in a Society of Women Engineers Collegiate Section. Community college students transferring to a four-year ABET accredited college or university for engineering are eligible to apply.
Eligible students shall be:
- Women who are entering their college junior or senior year;
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Pursuing a degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or industrial engineering; and
- Participating in the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Collegiate Section
If selected for this scholarship, you are agreeing to engage monthly with your Honeywell Mentor.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Supplemental Questions
- Which of the following programs do you plan to pursue?
- Are you a current member of the Society of Women Engineers (collegiate membership)?
- What do you hope to do with your career?
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a school educator.
- If selected for this scholarship, you acknowledge that you must engage monthly with your assigned Honeywell Mentor.