C&C Group Scholarship
The C & C Group Scholarship Fund was established to provide scholarships to children of full-time C&C employees.
Students eligible for assistance shall:
- Have a parent or legal guardian that is a full-time C & C employee.
- Plan to attend a community college, trade school or four-year university (must be an accredited school in the state where the institution is located.)
- Have maintained a 2.75 GPA or better during high school.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed at semester. Recipients must provide an official transcript at the end of each semester certifying 12 credit hours were taken the prior semester and a GPA of 2.75 or above was maintained.
Scholarships are not automatically renewable. A complete application must be submitted for each year that you are eligible to apply. All applications will be reviewed by the Community Foundation’s advisory committee each year.
The deadline is April 1. Please note the scholarship is handled entirely by the advisory committee at the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation. The Foundation will notify applicants as to their award or denial of the scholarship in May.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your relationship to the C&C employee?
- What is the name of the employee of C&C Group?