Todd Epsten Memorial Scholarship
Mr. Todd Epsten was the third generation of his family to lead Major Brands, Inc. Mr. Epsten lost his battle with cancer in May 2012. The Fund was established to provide scholarships annually to students whose school and community involvement exemplifies the commitment Mr. Epsten had to his community, Major Brands and its employees.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must:
- Be a current full-time employee of Major Brands or the spouse/domestic partner, child or grandchild of a current full-time employee of Major Brands
- Be pursuing a specialized certification or an undergraduate or graduate degree;
- Be enrolled in or entering a two-year or four-year college or university, or a specialized certification program;
- Maintain a minimum of 9 credit hours for a graduate degree; a minimum of 12 credit hours for an undergraduate degree; or demonstrate a commitment to minimum hours required for a specialized certification program; and
- Demonstrate a GPA of 2.5 or above on last degree completed.
- A current transcript must be included with the application.
- Scholarship selection will be based on merit and financial need.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January, up to $5,000 per academic year (up to $2,500 per semester) provided the recipient remains enrolled in the required number of hours and maintains a 2.5 GPA. Payments for a specialized certification will be disbursed in a single payment during the first month of classes.
Note: Completion of the Education Budget is required to be considered for this opportunity. You may go back and edit your application at any time.