Chas Hall Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established in memory of Chas Hall, son of Mr. and Mrs. Wally Hall, to provide college or vocational scholarship to children or legal charges of the employees of the Murphy-Hoffman Company.
The students eligible for assistance are as follows:
- parent or guardian of applicant must have been employed with Murphy-Hoffman Company for at least ninety days prior to submission of application.
- Graduating senior of a public or private high school.
- G.P.A. of 3.0 or better in high school.
- Must have made application to and been accepted by an accredited vocational school, community college or university.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please attach any financial aid award letters you have received.