Chas Hall Memorial Scholarship Fund
Established in memory of Chas Hall, son of Mr. and Mrs. Wally Hall, to provide college or vocational scholarship to children or legal charges of the employees of the Murphy-Hoffman Company.
Students eligible for assistance shall:
- Have a parent or guardian employed with Murphy-Hoffman Company for at least ninety days prior to submission of application.
- Be a graduating senior of a public or private high school.
- Have a G.P.A. of 3.0 or better in high school.
- Have applied to and been accepted by an accredited vocational school, community college or university.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please attach any financial aid award letters you have received.
- Please describe how this new educational experience will enhance the journey toward your chosen career path