Ruth Marie Park Scholarship Fund for Advancement in Healthcare
The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to non-traditional students who are currently professionals in the healthcare field and pursing advancement or, a non-traditional student who are aspiring to attain credentials for entry into the professional healthcare field. For purposes of the scholarship, a non-traditional student is defined as a person who has been out of high school for at least two years prior to applying for the scholarship.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be female
- Have been out of high school for at least two years prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Residents of Reside in the following seven (7) counties: Jackson, Platte, Clay and Cass counties in Missouri, and Sedgwick, Wyandotte and Johnson counties in Kansas.
- Demonstrate acceptance into an accredited healthcare program within a public or private, nonprofit, educational institution.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Supplemental Questions
- What year did you graduate from high school?
- What is your marital status?
- Who is your current employer?
- What is your position?
- What is the length of employment? (How many months/years?)
- Please attach a letter of acceptance into an accredited healthcare program.
- Why do you want to attend this school?
- What is the highest level of education achieved by your immediate family?
- What education have you received after graduation from high school (healthcare related or otherwise)?
- Please write a brief essay of no more than 150 words stating what you hope to do with your education.
- Discuss your 3-5 year life plan (150 words or less).
- If there are special financial circumstances which will affect your education, please describe.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (1/2).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (2/2).
- Please attach any financial aid award letters you have received.
- Show 10 more