Parkville Fine Arts Association
The Parkville Fine Arts Association (PFAA) Scholarship Fund provides annual scholarships to graduating seniors of Park Hill School District. The scholarships are intended to assist students who are pursuing higher education in the field of fine arts. Fine arts are defined as music, drama or the visual or performing arts.
Students eligible for assistance must meet the following:
- Be a graduating senior of a high school in the Park Hill School District;
- Must have a high school GPA of at least 2.75 (based on a 4.0 grade point system);
- Must show demonstrated talent in at least one area of fine arts; and
- Must be enrolling in a college or university with a declared major in at least one area of fine arts.
- Supplemental Questions
- In addition to the awards, honors and/or recognition that you previously described in the application, please tell us about any honors or special recognition you have received that are specific to any fine arts honors (music contests, performances, judged shows).
- Please tell us about your artistic goals.
- Please discuss what makes you uniquely qualified to receive this scholarship.
- Please list any scholarships that you have received. Include amount, source of funds, and number of years it is available to you.
- Please attach the first of two (2) required letters of recommendation. The first must will be from a fine arts teacher.
- Please attach the second of two (2) required letters of recommendation. The second must be from another individual (not related to you) who is familiar with your fine arts abilities and character.
- Show 1 more