Dr. J.B. and Mrs. Isabella Bisceglia Scholarship Fund - High School applicants
The purpose of the Fund is to commemorate Dr. J. B. and Mrs. Isabella Bisceglia’s commitment to enhancing educational opportunities for students in need.
The students eligible for assistance shall be:
a) going into or attending a private high school in the Greater Kansas City area (Clay, Jackson and Platte Counties in Missouri and Johnson and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas),
- Preference will be given to students who are members of Christ Presbyterian Church, Kansas City, Missouri, members of the First Haitian Fellowship at Christ Presbyterian Church or students at Scuola Vita Nuova Charter School.
- These scholarships will be supplemental for students who have already earned academic scholarships.
- Consideration will be given to financial need and the student’s work and community service record.
- Students must continue to attend classes and keep a 2.0 grade point average (or equivalent).
- Student interviews may also be required.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January.
The scholarship amount will be a minimum of $1,000 annually, to be paid in two equal installments, subject to the availability of funds in the Scholarship Fund.
The deadline is May 1.
The scholarship is not automatically renewable. To reapply, complete the application by the deadline each year.
Note: Completion of the Education Budget is required to be considered for this opportunity. You may go back and edit your application at any time.