Evie Penn Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Evie Penn Memorial Scholarship was established to recognize and financially help students who have battled their way through significant physical obstacles to do well academically and want to further their education.
*The students eligible for assistance must: *
- Be graduating seniors from a Park Hill District High School;
- Have a 2.5 or better cumulative GPA (Need an official copy of a high school transcript);
- Provide two signed teacher letters of recommendations; and
- Submit a typed, (double spaced), 500 word essay about the physical problems student dealt with, how it has changed or effected their life, and what their future plans are.
Amount: 2 students will each receive a $700 scholarship. The scholarship is non-renewable.
- Supplemental Questions
- Why did you choose to attend your college/university?
- List any awards, honors or recognition received.
- What are physical problems you have dealt with and how has it changed and/or effected your life?
- What are your future plans?
- Please attach your FAFSA Student Aid Report for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Have you applied for other forms of financial aid at this time?
- Please submit the first of two (2) required letters of recommendation. The first letter must be from an individual (not related to you) who is familiar with your accomplishments and character.
- Please submit the second of two (2) required letters of recommendation. The second letter must be from an individual (not related to you) who is familiar with your accomplishments and character.
- Show 3 more