Life on Purpose Scholarship Fund
To provide scholarships for college tuition and expenses to students who demonstrate an interest in developing their unique potential in and beyond the classroom and using their talents to foster the well-being of themselves and others. This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years (8 semesters), pending requirements are met each semester.
Eligibility for this scholarship includes students who:
- Are high school seniors planning to enroll in a 4-year institution
- Have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0
- Submit an ACT/SAT score
- Demonstrate an interest in developing their unique potential in and beyond the classroom
- Will submit written essays with application
In addition to attending a 4-year college as a full-time student, recipients will participate in the following:
- Read 2-3 personal growth-related books a year and discuss with your cohort.
- Attend 3 virtual meetings per year with the cohort of other students who have received this scholarship via video-conferencing and a summer retreat in Colorado.