Nikolaus Drake Richardson Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Nikolaus Drake Richardson Memorial Scholarship was established by Nik’s parents, Dan and Kathy Richardson, following his death in 1999. When asked why they chose to establish a scholarship in memory of their son, they wrote, “Those who knew Nik realized how great a young make he was, and knew the role he played in the life of Seaman High School, and the role Seaman High School played in his life. While active in many extracurricular activities involving work, church and helping others, it was Nik’s relationship with his high school classmates and teachers that guided us to establish this scholarship so that his life might continue to son through helping others reaching their goals.”
Students eligible for this scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- High School senior at Seaman High School with a 3.0 GPA or higher; and
- Strong history of participation in student government, theater, debate, forensics, community service
This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your student resume.
- Letter of Recommendation (1/2)
- Letter of Recommendation (2/2)
- What are some of the challenges you have overcome due to Covid?
- In a statement of at least 100 words, describe a challenging experience in your life and the growth or change that occurred in your life resulting from that experience.
- Referring back to the school and community involvement portion of your application, please describe which of these experiences (participation in a particular activity, leadership position or honor received) has been most important to you and why?
- Show 1 more