CDM Scholarship Fund
The purpose of the Fund shall be to provide an opportunity for our employees and families to pursue a higher education by supporting individuals that have personal values that align with our company values.
- Employee must be full time with the company for 12 months prior to the application deadline.
- Must be an employee in good standing
- Employees’ child(ren) (natural or adopted, stepchildren) and spouses.
- Employees’ grandchildren
- Children or spouses of deceased employees meeting the above guidelines.
Children and grandchildren can be no older than age 26 at time of deadline.
- 12th Grade students with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA planning to further their education at a 2 or 4 year college/university or technical school; or
- College students with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA enrolled full or part time.
Demonstrate the following on the application provided by Greater Horizons:
- Community involvement/Volunteerism
- Extracurricular activities and/or employment
- Answer an essay demonstrating the applicant’s alignment with CDM company values.
- Supplemental Questions
- Based on the extracurricular activities and community service you list on your application, which has been the most important to you and why? (100 words or less)
- What is your relationship to the employee?
- What is the first and last name of the employee?
- What is the company the employee works for?
- At CDM, our values are treat people right, act with integrity, be accountable to ourselves and others, be responsible to the community, be results driven, demand uncompromising safety, recognize innovative solutions, have fun and celebrate winning. In 500-700 words, write an essay about how you live out one or two of these values. Be sure to use specific examples from your life experiences.