Marilyn McGuyre Scholarship Fund
The purpose of this fund is to assist students in the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Medicine.
The students eligible for assistance must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled at the UMKC School of Medicine BA/MD Program
- Have a 3.5 cumulative GPA or above (minimum 3.0 for most recently completed semester)
- Enrolled full time
- Demonstrate personal motivation for excellence in both character and academic achievement
- Demonstrate personal integrity and concern for others.
Previous recipients may re-apply each year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently enrolled in University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine?
- What year are you in your program?
- Please attach your FAFSA Student Aid Report for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- List any awards, honors or recognition received.
- Which of the above experiences (participation in a particular activity, leadership position or honor received) has been most important to you?
- What do you hope to do with your education?
- What motivates you to practice personal integrity and concern for others?
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (1/2).
- Please upload a letter of recommendation (2/2).
- Show 4 more