Paul D. Strohm Scholarship
The purpose of the Paul D. Strohm Scholarship Fund shall be to provide scholarships to graduating high school seniors who plan to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or technical school.
The students eligible for assistance must:
- be graduating high school seniors attending the DeLaSalle Education Center or Northeast High School in Kansas City, Missouri;
- demonstrate financial need;
- demonstrate academic achievement (at least a 3.0 GPA based on a four-point system); and
- be involved in extracurricular activities (community involvement, school activities, employment and/or other time consuming activities while in school).
Scholarship aid may be used for a student’s tuition, fees, books and required course expenses. Scholarships will be paid in full prior to the fall semester and are renewable.
Amount: Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded annually (one scholarship for each school).
- Supplemental Questions
- Referring back to the school and community involvement portion of your application, please describe which of these experiences (participation in a particular activity, leadership position or honor received) has been most important to you and why?
- Have you applied for other forms of financial aid at this time?
- Please list scholarships, grants, loans and other sources of financial aid you have been awarded for next academic year. Include amount (annual & total available), source of funds, and number of years it is available to you.