Vern Chesbro Memorial Scholarship Fund
This fund was established to provide scholarships to high school students who are graduating from any high school located within Franklin County and entering the field of public administration or political science.
Students eligible for assistance must:
- Be a graduate from any high school in Franklin County;
- Be pursuing a degree in public administration or political science;
- Student must continue to attend classes and keep a 2.5 grade point average (or equivalent).
Scholarships are awarded annually and dispersed in 2 equal payments in August and January. Scholarship award is renewable for up to 8 semesters, if eligibility criteria continues to be met.
- Franklin County Community Foundation
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your class rank? (if applicable)
- List any awards, honors or recognition received.
- Referring back to the school and extracurricular/community involvement portion of your application, please describe how these experiences (participation in a particular activity, leadership position or honor received) have helped you grow as an individual and student.
- Why did you select the college/university you are planning to attend?
- What do you hope to do with your education?
- Please attach your FAFSA Student Aid Report for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Show 1 more