Meredyth Smith Schroeder Music Scholarship Fund
This is a one year, $1,000 scholarship for a student who “has exhibited an enthusiasm and passion for music and a desire to pursue an education and subsequently a career in any aspect of the field of music."
Students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be graduating seniors from North Kansas City High School.
- Participated in musical activities.
- Plan to pursue an education and career in any aspect of the field of music.
- Supplemental Questions
- Music field that you will study:
- List school activities of a musical nature:
- List out-of-school musical activities:
- What are your vocational goals?
- List your planned musical activities while attending college:
- In 150 words or less, please describe how you plan to finance your college education. Detail family involvement and your own contributions such as work and any other pertinent details.
- Please upload your first letter of recommendation from a current or past teacher.
- Please upload your second letter of recommendation from a current or past teacher.
- Show 3 more