John Luttig Scholarship Fund
The mission of the John Luttig Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarships to deserving high school graduates from a Michigan school district who are pursuing an architectural degree at Lawrence Technological University (LTU), Southfield, Michigan. By reaching out to motivated students, the Scholarship Fund helps to provide the means to attend college and the opportunity to realize their aspirations.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- be a graduating high school senior from a Michigan school district;
- have confirmed acceptance into the B.S. Architecture program at LTU and attend such school;
- not attend another college or university after graduating from high school; and
- have a minimum high school GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
These scholarships will be supplemental for students who have already earned academic scholarships. Consideration will be given to financial need and the student’s work and community service record. Students must continue to attend classes and keep a 3.0 grade point average (or equivalent).
Scholarships will be awarded and disbursed in equal payments in August and January, provided the student maintains a 3.0 GPA.
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit your college letter of acceptance.
- Please rate your overall High School attendance record.
- As you view world's society and culture, what do you think ought to change and how do you see yourself as an agent of that change?
- How do you intend to take advantage of the college environment to broaden your educational and life experience?
- If you could spend a year of your life engaged in service or research, without having concern for monetary support, what would you do and why? How would this experience foster your goals and aspirations?