Jaana Megan Langhus Scholarship
The purpose of the Jaana Megan Langhus Scholarship Fund shall be to provide scholarships to graduates of the Park Hill, Missouri School District.
Students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be a graduating senior of a high school in the Park Hill, Missouri School District.
- Plan to enter a four-year college program at a public or private college to procure a bachelor’s degree.
- Possess a 2.5 grade point average based on a 4.0 grade point scale to receive the scholarship.
Applicants may be requested to demonstrate financial need as determined through parents/guardians 1040 tax return and/or student FAFSA. The scholarship is renewable for nine consecutive semesters providing the student continues to pursue a bachelor’s degree, maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA and complete a minimum of twelve semester credit hours per semester.
- Supplemental Questions
- Attach a copy of your 1040EZ, 1040A or 1040 IRS Forms filed by all household members (use most recent)
- Please attach your FAFSA Student Aid Report for the 2023-2024 academic year.