KCAS Founders’ Scholarship Fund
The KCAS Founders’ Scholarship Fund was established to honor Dr. William Mason and Dr. Robert Lanman, the founders of KCAS. This scholarship provides current KCAS employees, their children, grandchildren, and eligible dependents the opportunity to continue their education through scholarship assistance.
To be eligible for assistance, the applicant must:
- Be a full-time employee, employed at KCAS at least 12 months;
- Be a child, grandchild, or other eligible dependent of a current KCAS employee;
- Be pursuing a four-year degree or higher through a community college, college or university; and
- Be a student in good standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5;
Students may be pursuing any field of study, however, students pursuing a degree in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) and health sciences may be given preference.
Recipients can reapply each year as long as they continue to meet the criteria.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your relationship with the KCAS employee?
- What is the first and last name of the employee at KCAS?
- Has the employee been with KCAS for at least 12 months?
- In 250 words or less, answer the following essay prompt. What do you hope to do with your education?