Kris Paper Legacy Scholarship for Women in Technology Fund
The Kris Paper Legacy Scholarship for Women in Technology Fund provides an annual scholarship to a graduating female high school senior or returning female college student who intends to further their education at a two-year or four-year college or university or at a vocational or technical school who share Kris Paper’s love of technology and will be seeking a degree in a technology related field.
The students eligible for assistance shall:
- Be graduating female seniors or returning female college students from the greater Kansas City area.
- Have a minimum 3.2 GPA (rigor of curriculum will be taken into consideration).
- Regularly attend classes.
Financial need and community service will also be taken into consideration.
Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis and disbursed in equal payments in August and January.
- Supplemental Questions
- Why did you select your chosen field of study?
- Please describe any types of financial aid that you will be receiving or are currently receiving to attend your chosen college/university.
- Please write a short essay introducing yourself and explain why you would be the desired recipient of the Kris Paper Legacy Scholarship for Women in Technology.