Foley Equipment Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is established to support mechanically-inclined high school students seeking a technical college or post-secondary degree focused on a career in heavy equipment, diesel, and/or electric power generation.
The students eligible for assistance shall be:
- Current high school seniors with a minimum 2.5 GPA their senior year; and
- Pursuing a degree and career in diesel technology;
- Planning to attend a 2 year college or technical school.
Preference will be given to women and minorities. This scholarship is renewable for up to 2 years as long as the student remains eligible.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- Supplemental Questions
- What area are you interested in pursuing?
- Why do you want to pursue a degree in the field you selected?
- What do you hope to do with your career?
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, employer, or clergyman.