Automobile Dealers of Greater Kansas City (Renewals)
The scholarship provides financial assistance to students who graduated from non-chartered public high schools in Johnson, Leavenworth or Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, and Jackson, Cass, Clay or Platte Counties in Missouri.
Students eligible for assistance must meet the following:
- Previous Scholarship Recipient of Automobile Dealers of Greater Kansas City Scholarship_
- Pursuing a degree in the automotive field;
- GPA of 2.75 or above and include transcript with online application; and
- Must provide one letter of reference with online application.
Preference will be given to applicants that have demonstrated financial need; a copy of the FAFSA is required with online application.
Scholarships will be awarded annually and issued in equal payments in August and December. Those students who receive the award will be eligible to re-apply each year. This scholarship is only available to renewals for the 2021-2022 year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been previously awarded from the scholarship fund named above?
- Please attach one (1) letter of reference from an individual other than a family member that speaks to your character, academic potential, and community involvement.
- Please attach your FAFSA Student Aid Report for the 2023-2024 academic year.