R.K. Richey Scholarship Fund
The purpose of this scholarship is for the benefit of graduating seniors of Erie High School, Erie, Kansas.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- Be a graduating senior from Erie High School, Erie, Kansas with plans to attend an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or accredited trade school;
- Maintain a post-high school GPA of 3.0 and complete at least 12 credit hours per semester;
- Demonstrate financial need; and
- Secure a reference letter from a current Erie High School teacher.
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your class rank? (if applicable)
- Why do you want to attend the school you indicated? (100 words or less)
- What do you hope to do with your education?
- List any awards, honors or recognition received.
- Which of the above experiences (participation in a particular activity, leadership position or honor received) has been most important to you?
- Do you plan to work during the school year?
- Please describe your housing plans for the next academic year:
- A) Will you live on on campus?
- B) If you plan to live off campus, please describe your living arrangements
- How do you plan to commute to and from campus?
- If there are special financial circumstances which will affect your education, please describe.
- Please provide names and telephone numbers of three references the committee could contact regarding the applicants character, academic potential or community involvement (from individuals other than family members). These are optional but recommended.
- Please attach your FAFSA Student Aid Report for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- Letter of Recommendation
- Submit your college letter of acceptance.
- Show 7 more