Hear 2 help Scholarship Fund
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide opportunity for a Kansas or Missouri high school graduating senior who is Deaf/hard of hearing to further their education at either a 2 or 4 year college/university or technical program and reach their full potential.
Students eligible shall:
- Be a High School Senior in Kansas or Missouri
- Have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Be Deaf or hard of hearing
- Provide a current audiogram
Amount of scholarship is $1,000 award annually to one student. The Hear 2 Help board will review and select the recipient of the scholarship on an annual basis.
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload your most current audiogram within the last year.
- Do you wear a hearing amplification device?
- ESSAY: Attach a short essay, 500 words or less telling us about yourself, why are you deserving of the Hear 2 help (H2h) scholarship, and how this would help you attain your goal.
- If awarded a scholarship, do you agree to a photo with a Hear 2 help board representative to be included in Hear 2 help marketing?