Life on Purpose Scholarship Fund
We provide scholarships for college tuition and expenses to students who demonstrate an interest in developing their unique potential in and beyond the classroom and using their talents to foster the well-being of themselves and others. This scholarship is renewable for up to 4 years ($10,000 per year) pending all requirements are met.
- High school seniors planning to enroll in a 4-year institution
- A minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0
- Submit an ACT/SAT score
- Demonstrate an interest in fostering the well-being of yourself and others
The cohort program is grounded in developing authentic, meaningful relationships and connections. Learning experiences are designed to explore our strengths, personalities, guiding principles, and unique potential in a safe and accepting environment. If selected for this scholarship, you can expect to meet scholars, instructors and leaders all focused on improving themselves, their relationships, and the community.
In addition to attending a 4-year college as a full-time student, recipients will participate in the following:
- Read 1-2 personal growth-related books a year and discuss with your cohort.
- Attend 2 virtual meetings per year (1 per semester) with your cohort of scholars.
- Join all scholars and LOP leadership for a summer retreat in Colorado, June 6-9.
Thank you for your application! We look forward to getting to know you.
To learn more about our scholarship, please visit our website.