Jeffrey and Coleen Flathman College Scholarship Fund
The purpose of the fund is to provide scholarships to students graduating from a high school in Kansas with a graduating class of less than 40 students.
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, the student must have:
- graduated from a high school in Kansas, with a graduating class of less than 40 people, and
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- must be enrolled in a two or four-year public college or trade school.
- 2.75 GPA or above must be maintained with a minimum of 13 credit hours per semester.
- Scholarship is renewable as long as the student maintains eligibility. Transcripts are required each semester.
- Supplemental Questions
- What are your educational goals and how will this scholarship help you achieve them?
- How many students were in your graduating class?
- Please attach your high school transcript in .pdf format.