Automobile Dealers of Greater Kansas City
The scholarship provides financial assistance to students graduating from non-chartered public high schools in Johnson, Leavenworth or Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, and Jackson, Cass, Clay or Platte Counties in Missouri.
Students eligible for assistance must meet the following:
- Must be a graduating senior from a non-chartered public high school in Johnson, Leavenworth or Wyandotte Counties in Kansas, and Jackson, Cass, Clay or Platte Counties in Missouri;
- Must be planning to pursue a degree in the automotive field;
- Must have a GPA of 2.75 or above and include transcript with online application;
- Must have participated in community service and have worked during high school; and
- Must provide one letter of reference with online application.
Preference will be given to applicants that have demonstrated financial need; a copy of the FAFSA is required with online application.
Scholarships will be awarded annually and issued in equal payments in August and December. Those students who receive the award will be eligible to re-apply each year.
A minimum of $2,000 per year. Students may reapply each year.